Microchip Recruitment 2021 For Software Engineer | B.E / B.Tech
Job Title: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
- Looking for a passionate programmer responsible for designing and developing website.
- Software Engineer’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing
- Programming well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable software
- Execute full lifecycle of software development
- Build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain the website
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, and object-oriented design skills
- Fundamentals in data structures, object-oriented design and algorithm design
- Good understanding of SDLC flow. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices including unit testing
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze functional requirements
- Good communication skills with work ethics