Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 | Data Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: Data Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022
- You will work with design and build automated systems with pipelines,
- transformations, data quality analytics and control logic.
- Contribute to the design and development of data platform components to
- validate and improve data quality, detect anomalies, and predict missing values.
- Generate, process, log and correlate events across multiple sources.
- Work with engineering teams and data scientists to integrate insights with
automation and deliver near term business impact.
- Use engineering best practices throughout the software development lifecycle to establish
- maintainable, reliable, and secure systems
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth
- Drive end-to-end features that touch multiple engineering aspects: designing, implementing,
- integrating, testing, and deploying
Skills Required For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Strong Experience with Python, C#, test-driven development, refactoring and object-oriented development.
- Experience with data aggregation platforms based on technologies such as Spark, SQL, Azure Data Lake, Hadoop, Cosmos, etc.
- Solid understanding and proven skills in raw and processed stream design,
- relational database design and dimensional models
- Experience using scalable data ingestion and transformation systems in batch and near real time environments.
- Experience with SQL, relational modelling, and big data tools such as Cosmos, Hive, Scope or Spark
- Experience with ETL, data modelling, and working with Business Intelligence
- Solid understanding of event processing including publish/subscribe mechanisms.
- Demonstrated ability to create and ship high quality code by using engineering best practices.
Selection Process For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview