Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2021 – Associate Consultant, Hyderabad
Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2021|Associate Consultant|Hyderabad
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation that produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Microsoft Off Campus Hiring 2021:
Job Position:- Associate Consultant (ACON)
Job Location:– Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Role type:- Individual Contributor
Employment Type:- Full-Time Opportunity
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech preferable in Computer Science, Information Technology (Year of degree completion – 2022)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology.
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn.
- This role is part of the Microsoft Aspire program, Microsoft’s cutting-edge new graduate development program, designed for top-tier Undergraduate and MBA students.
- The MAE program provides rolecustomized world-class training, a network of over 2500 Aspirers in over 60 countries, you will experience a global network of peers, the support to transition successfully from school to the working environment, world-class training to help you professionally, and the tools to help you achieve your long-term career goals
- This role provides a tremendous opportunity for a new graduate to join one of the world’s largest technology providers, in a top-tier customer-facing role. It provides you with an opportunity to learn and grow by partnering with a team of technical professionals and a variety of technology partners.
How to Apply for Microsoft Off-Campus Hiring 2021: