Microsoft Recruitment Support Engineer Internship 2022
Job Role: Support Engineer Internship
Eligible: 2023 Batch
Job Description For Microsoft Recruitment 2022
- To most of our customers a support engineer is the face of Microsoft. But what does it take to be the face of Microsoft and do your job well? The role of the support engineer is complex and it
- requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue. They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer. Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal
- customer and for that customer to in-turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate. We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment
Skills Required For Microsoft Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net , Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology and runs Artifacts
Selection Process For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview