Milliman Off Campus Drive 2021 For Front-End Developer
Job Title: Front-End Developer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Understand and share cutting-edge innovative practices that shape current and future user interfaces within Milliman
- Consistently implement design standards and approaches for new and existing systems
- Reinforce adopting team recommendations by showing benefits and providing pragmatic solutions
- Implement accessible, responsive web front-end screens utilizing current technologies including HTML5, CSS3,
- technical design requirements of new enhancements and resolution of defects and client operability issues
- Implementation of secure coding practices, review and remediation of dynamic and static code analysis
- Work proof-of-concept solutions that may require interaction with the business, vendors and partners
- Assist Team in establishing documentation for technical designs while maintaining the integrity of past documentation
- Assist Team in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing coding and design standards with the use of rigorous peer code review process
- Continuous improvement of secure development practices through formal and informal training
- Maintaining familiarity with current and emerging software development technologies, applications, and
- methodologies to assist in the continued improvement of products and services
- Provide software development support in whatever capacity deemed necessary for the successful completion of the
- EB Admin Technology strategic initiatives, including but not limited to interfacing with support, quality assurance, operational staff, product managers and business customers
- CSS3, Sass, BEM, ASP.NET, C#, Bootstrap, and Visual Studio Team Services. Experienced with architectural decision
- making concerning reliable, resilient, scalable, and secure coding methodologies and design.
- Candidates with understanding of WCAG guidelines would be preferred.
- Demonstrated working in usability and responsive design.
- Communication Skills. Ability to present complex software concepts, verbal and written, to peers with varying technical background.
- 0-2 years of experience. Freshers can also apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Important Qualities. Compatibility with Milliman Professionals, Sensitive to Quality, Communication Skills, Flexibility,
- Detail Oriented, and Basic Project Management.