Molex Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Engineer | BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
Company Website : www.molex.com
Job Position : Trainee – Component Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Molex Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Molex Jobs 2021 :
- Work on Component Engineering Activities, Part validation, PCN and Life cycle management
- Responsible for Commercial Component Engineering Part qualification process.
- Provide Sustaining Engineering support to Product groups across molex.
- Involve in all aspects of component engineering such as design support which involves Component Selection
- including technical analysis, reliability of component, availability and Component cost and Compliance.
- Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, and other engineering groups.
- Support Design Engineering in identification and qualification of Electrical/Electromechanical/ Mechanical components.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Responsible for PCN notifications, Electronics component life cycle management, product technical parametric changes.
- Responsible for working on ECAD library symbols and footprint creation and Maintain library database
- Engineering change tools – DFR, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
Skills Required for Molex Jobs 2021 :
- Excellent understanding of electronic component engineering and ECAD Library project
- Knowledge on PLM, Library management and Various Industry standards such RoHS, REACH, UL, CE, CSA, IPC, CMRT etc.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office tool
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and prioritize workload
- Knowledge on PCB Design and Knowledge of IPC-7351 standards.
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic & mechanical components.
- Ability to search Internet to locate datasheets, footprints, and 3D models.
- Ability to work with component manufacturers and suppliers to obtain additional information