Monotype Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Name: Monotype
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Description For Monotype Jobs 2022
- The software engineer will be broadly responsible for taking care of Display Imaging product offerings such as feature improvements, customer requests, and competitive analysis.
- He will also support in software testing and product documentation.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Implement modern text rendering and layouting products for embedded products.
- Research on memory optimization and faster execution leveraging modern techniques such as GPU.
- Support a wide range of customers across the Globe.
- Follow the best engineering tools and practices.
Skills Required For Monotype Jobs 2022
- Strong proficiency in C/CPP with 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Python scripting is a big plus.
- Strong command on Data Structures and algorithms.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in display systems or image rendering is a plus.
- Experience in integrating solutions for different platforms like Windows/Linux/MAC/ARM is a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio, GCC, Makefile, JIRA, Git and GitHub based automation.
- Knowledge or experience with 2D/3D rendering pipelines such as OpenGL or Metal is a plus.
- Willingness to be involved in full software lifecycle including design, documentation, coding standards, code reviews, test automation, bug detection and code delivery.