Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2021 | Analyst | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Morgan Stanley
Company Website : www.morganstanley.com
Job Position : DeVops Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best in The Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2021 :
- Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining
- applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and
- analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary
- software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency
- electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics
- and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly
- sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business.
- Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications.
- Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner.
- Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
Skills Required for Morgan Stanley Jobs 2021 :
- You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your penultimate year of study.
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
You are fluent in English.