Narvar Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Development Engineer in Test | BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc
Job Role: Software Development Engineer in Test
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
- Lead the design, development and configuration of automated test infrastructure, tools and environments.
- Lead the test automation strategy and implementation into the CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins/CircleCI)
- Perform code reviews and mentor engineers on testing best-practices and standards to ensure delivery of high-quality Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
- Collaborate with our Product team and other engineers to analyze and understand application requirements and define corresponding test plans.
- Inform the delivery of feature runbooks, bugs, and troubleshooting steps.
- Deliver tools, and frameworks to support test data
- Measure and report test automation metrics, including code, function, and test case coverage.
- Evaluates and recommends tools, technologies, and processes to improve quality and make our teams more efficient.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of test automation tools such as Selenium, RestAssured, JUnit, JMeter, Mockito, Cucumber
- Experience with testing & automating RESTful APIs
- Experience with cloud hosted infrastructure (AWS, GCP) and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience with Test or Behavior Driven Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile or SCRUM development methodology using modern
- development tools like JIRA and Github
- Comfortable in a high-paced and informal environment
Selection Process For Narvar Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview