National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company: National Instruments
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022
- Research, implement and test software features and capabilities for License Management Software.
- Contribute to code reviews.
- Participate in feature testing and write effective test plans.
Key Performance Objectives
- Ability to independently solve application-specific engineering problems.
- Research and implement moderate complexity user stories to a high level of quality.
- Effectively interact and communicate with the engineering team.
- Skills Required For National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022
- Proficiency in programming languages and development experience on Windows/Linux platform in
- traditional text-based programming preferably C#.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer
- Engineering, Information Technology.
- Proficiency in .NET, C#.
- Understanding of Agile software development principles.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Persistently owned implementations to successful completion.
- Effectively interact and communicate with engineering teams.
- Possess problem-solving skills including effectively diagnosing technical issues and proposing
- reasonable solutions.
- Relevant experience of about 0-2 years
Selection Process For National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview