NeosAlpha Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/BCA/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Jaipur
Job Description For NeosAlpha Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Development and testing of solutions built on Dell Boomi, Google-Apigee, MS-Azure, Salesforce , Informatica and other related technologies.
- Learn and execute programming or coding and test in guidance of a lead/buddy. Build coding standards and scalable coding practices.
- Follow a test-driven approach and write code that is automatically tested.
- Engages/attends client’s meetings/calls proactively and provides service and takes minutes.
- Assists in creating various reports/documents and fulfills tasks set out by lead/buddy in sync with different departments.
Skills Required For NeosAlpha Off Campus Drive 2022
- Good at database & OOPS.
- Good at one or more programming language(s)
- Stringy analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to learn and explore new technologies
- 0-1 years of experience in the IT/Software industry
- 60 % throughout the grad/post-grad course, 10th and 12th standard as well.
- B.Tech/M.Tech (CSE/ECE/EE/IT)/BCA .
- M.Tech (Computer science, Digital Communication) / MCA.
- Good written and communication skills.
Selection Process For NeosAlpha Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org