Senior Full stack .Net Developer
Company:Estrada Consulting, Inc.
Experience:10 – 15 years
Location:United States (U.S)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum of 10-15years dedicated programming experience with at least 2-3 years performing in a Lead capacity with the following additional technologies and experiences:
- Minimum of7-10yearsexperience building applications in C#.Net
- Minimum7-10yearsexperience working with SQL Server all versions (2000 to current version2017
- Minimum 4 years of service-oriented architecture and web security• Minimum of 5 years preferred with MS Azure
- Minimum 2-4yearsexperience with Object-relational mapping tools •Must be skilled in object-oriented analysis and design, including an understanding of design patterns and architectural framework.
- Comfortable using SQL both directly to a database from a command-line but also from code(ideally using
- technologies such as ADO.NET or similar).
- Needs to be able to design and implement GUIs that are usable, robust and extensible.
- Experience in building systems from front to back, from a client UI through to a server(s)providing underlying business functionality.
- Minimum of 5-7 years with ASP.Net and MVC framework
- Experience using Team Foundation Server
Industry TypeIT-Software, Software Services
Functional AreaIT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryProgramming & Design
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- MVC Framework
- SQL Server