NETWORK TESTING – AUTOMATION TESTING
Company: Sutherland Global Services
Experience: 3 to 8
- 4-8 years of professional software test / quality assurance experience
- At least 3 years of experience on Linux/Unix is required, including hands-on experience with command line, common
- shell commands, and scripting (Bash, Ksh, Csh, regular expressions).
- Telecom / Carrier / Messaging / SMSC experience
- Protocols: SMPP, SIP, Diameter (Ro, T4, Sh), LDAP v3, SS7
- Knowledge of 3GPP (4G, 5G support for MTC and MSISDNless devices) specifications
- Knowledge of 3GPP2 specifications
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, LDAP, JSON helpful
- Experience working with any one Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Perform feature, system, and regression testing for high performance, distributed and scalable applications utilizing best engineering practices
- Collaborate with other engineers on design, implementation, testing, and integration reviews.
- Design and create test plans and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Review specifications, Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and other technical documentation related to the applications.
- Create and execute feature test cases.
- Create and execute load runs for stability and performance tests for throughput and scalability.
- Clearly describe unexpected test results and work with Development team to resolve.
- Create documentation , metrics and test artifacts specified by the Test Lead.
- Network Testing
- Automation Testing
UG: Any Graduate
Send Resume to: Roopashree.firstname.lastname@example.org