Neustar Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Test Engineer | BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Neustar
Company Website : www.home.neustar
Job Position : Associate Software Test Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Neustar Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Neustar Jobs 2021 :
- The Associate Software Engineer -Quality is responsible for the final quality of the product.
- The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality, should be able to support engineers in the team with technology and should be able to setup a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product.
- The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters.
- The role is based out of India at the Neustar’s office in Bangalore. This role will report to the Quality Manager.
- Work closely with Quality Manager and Product team to understand requirements and come up with test cases
- Maintain high test coverage and integrate it into Jenkins-based CI setup.
- Participate in design discussions and provide necessary review comments
- Ensure defect free product releases
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools – Jira, Confluence & Zephyr
- Skills Required for Neustar Jobs 2021 :
- B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 0-2 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Strong in UI; knowledge in Python/Ruby would be an added advantage
- Experience with REST protocols and testing of REST services.
- Should have hands on experience in building test cases on Junit, Selenium, Jasmine and other tools.
- Well versed in MySQL/Oracle and SQL Query
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Good in bug identification and doing root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge in Testing Process and Test Plan
- Hands on experience in cross browser testing.
- Should have worked or part of developing Automation framework.
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels
- Good written skills