Neustar Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer Intern | BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Job Role: Software Engineer Intern
Eligible: 2022 Batch
Job Description For Neustar Off Campus Drive 2022
- This role will be responsible for developing Java applications using distributed frameworks such as Apache Spark in Google Cloud Platform.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- The Intern (software engineering) is a data and technology enthusiast who is able to quickly grasp new concepts, eager to learn from seniors and others and able to convert that learning to realizing new capabilities, platforms, products and services.
- The intern in this role will work in big data technologies – Apache Hive, Apache Spark etc. and GCP services like BigQuery, Cloud Composer etc. to develop and deliver identity graph solutions.
- This role will report to the Manager and will develop the next generation of platforms, products and
- services that are key to generating meaningful value to the end customer and critical to the growth and success of Neustar.
Skills Required For Neustar Off Campus Drive 2022
- Basic expertise in Core JAVA or any other programming language
- Knowledge in SQL queries & database concepts
Familiarity with Linux
- Theoretical knowledge of internet protocols (e.g. HTTP), relational databases, and multithreading
- Self-directed, with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communications skills
- A proactive rather than reactive mindset
- Ongoing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Selection Process For Neustar Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview