Newzera Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company : Newzera
Company Website : www.newzera.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Gurugram
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-7 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Newzera Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2015/2021 graduates
Job Description For Newzera Jobs 2022 :
- Design, build and own product, infrastructure and machine learning models that scale well with large volumes of data and users.
- Take part in cutting edge research in ML, DL and NLP and work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop
- comprehensive knowledge of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development.
- Create beautiful and buttery smooth react native applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain high qps, fault-tolerant server-side APIs working with a large volume of data.
- Build our platforms, systems and robust end to end infrastructure using distributed microservices and large scale storage systems.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Skills Required For Newzera Jobs 2022 :
- Bachelor’s degree with Major in Computer Science
- 0-7 years of software development experience, or 0-5 years with an advanced degree.
- Experience with software development with one or more general programming languages (e.g.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed Systems, Full
- Stack Development (frontend and backend), Scalable Applications, Machine Learning, Information
- Retrieval or Natural language processing.
- Relevant work experience in machine learning software development and architectures for
- machine learning (with a focus on deep learning).
- Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, review code, review design documents, deliver technical talks, teach classes, or consult on projects.
- Research or Industry experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, ML
- infrastructure, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning
- Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Interest in the social network domain, automated journalism domain is a plus.