Nickelfox Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Developer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Nickelfox
Company Website : www.nickelfox
Job Position : CSS/HTML Developer
Job Location : Across India ( Remote )
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Nickelfox Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021 graduates
Job Description For Nickelfox Jobs 2022 :
- Able to work independently as well as with a team on a project.
- Ensure code quality, coding standards, and documentation of the project.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Perform peer code reviews and ensure proper testing of the application before delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery of the sprints and milestones
- Ensure code versioning and branching of the repositories.
- Carry out daily development tasks on a timely basis.
- Perform unit testing on all the allocated projects.
- Fixing the bugs reported by testers.
- Propose new methodologies, best practices for further discussion with Leads.
- Carry out training sessions with the respective technology team on the new topics learned.
- Efficiently communicate with the team
Skills Required For Nickelfox Jobs 2022 :
- Problem solver and deep understanding of JS language, interactive web application development, and performance optimization.
- Passionate about quality of work, you are persistent and uncompromising.
- Someone who has a keen eye for pixel perfection.
- Strong Knowledge with Hands on experience in React or any other JS Framework/libraries, JQuery,
- Websockets, D3, tweenmax , Lodash, ESLint, Chart libraries.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Proficient understanding of dependency management, such as webpack.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS skills for creating a performant visual effects .
- Hands-on experience in developing dynamic web applications based on REST APIs.
- Inline JsDoc or other code documentation process.
- Web Performance & Optimizations.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in doing performance analysis, Cross-Platform (Windows/LINUX) / Cross-Browser development analysis.
- Some exposure to code design principles and design patterns.
- Agile Development Methodology.
- Partnering with Product Teams and Designers to deliver beautiful user experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.