NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : NielsenIQ
Company Website : www.niq.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For NielsenIQ Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For NielsenIQ Jobs 2022 :
- As a Software Engineer – You’ll be part of a team of smart, highly skilled technologists who are passionate about learning and prototyping cutting-edge technologies.
- Right now our platform is based in Apache Spark, Scala, Apache Hive, Azure Databricks, Java, Ext JS, PostgresSql, Snowflake and we continue to adopt the best of breed in cloud-native, low-latency technologies.
- We value CI/CD in everything that we develop. Our team is co-located and agile, with central technology hubs in Chicago, Madrid and Chennai.
- Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Design & develop data ingestion and processing pipeline, using Spark Scala, Hive, Java and databases
- Write complex, maintainable code to develop scalable data processing engines using Spark Scala, Apache Hive,
- Java and relational databases
- Work on cloud technologies including PAAS, Data warehousing and Data lake
- Participate in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the cloud based Big Data Solution – conceptualize, design, develop, test and deploy
Skills Required For NielsenIQ Jobs 2022 :
- Knowledge in big data technologies, Java and cloud technologies
- Good experience working with large data sets with hands-on technology skills to design and build robust Big Data
- solutions using Spark framework, Azure services and Industry standard frameworks like Data bricks and other tools & technologies.
- Hands-on configuration management, monitoring, performance tuning of spark based platforms
- Excellent problem solving, hands-on engineering skills and communication skills
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field