Nike Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Nike
Company Website : www.nike.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Nike Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Nike Jobs 2022 :
- As a Software Engineer for the Global Operations and Technology team, you wil be part of a mission critical team focused on building a high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant supply chain platform that drive Nike’s Digital transformation and growth strategies.
- Participate in the breakdown of stories into technical design, implementation tasks, sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies
- Work with senior members of the team to write, review code and follow the best development practices
- rely on an understanding of scalable, highly available, and consistent distributed systems.
- partner with engineers, architects and other teams to ensure that the ecosystem of services remains loosely coupled and independently scalable.
- design and develop RESTful API’s following domain-driven design.
- remain current with industry trends and participate in development of key innovation features.
- Help the team team with continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, and usability of features.
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement
Skills Required For Nike Jobs 2022 :
- A minimum of 1-3 years software development experience
- Delivery excellence in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure etc.)
- Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, Node, Scala etc.
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB etc.
- Experience working with relational data stores like MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Comfortable working with globally distributed and diverse teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area, or equivalent experience.
The following would be nice-to-have :
- Experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Experience with monitoring and tracing tools like Splunk, SignalFx, New Relic etc.
- Exposure to Supply Chain domain areas like inventory management, order management, logistics
- management, warehouse management
- Exposure to implementing or integrating with enterprise scale packages like SAP S4, IBM Sterling, Manhattan WMS