Nixdorf Off Campus Drive Associate Service Quality Specialist 2022
Company: Diebold Nixdorf
Job Role: Associate Service Quality Specialist
Eligible: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For Diebold Nixdorf Off Campus Drive 2022
- Gains familiarity with Service Quality concepts, practices and methodologies.
- Learns to perform Service Quality Specialist duties, including:
- Monitoring performance and quality metrics (e.g., call calibration, agent performance, customer feedback),
- Using various customer satisfaction and call monitoring measurement tools,
- Updating and monitoring the tools and systems used to capture Customer Satisfaction and call logs,
- Developing Service Quality summary reports for key stakeholder teams,
- Following up with internal stakeholders on process improvement and training-related matters,
- Learns Service Quality Analysis policies and guidelines.
- Learns how Service Quality supports and integrates with other DN departments and with third-party vendors / suppliers.
- Proactively learns team roles and priorities
Skills Required For Diebold Nixdorf Off Campus Drive 2022
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process For Diebold Nixdorf Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview