Nokia Off Campus 2022 for Test Engineer
Job Role: Test Engineer
Job Location: Pune
- Nokia is hiring candidates for the post of Test Engineer.
- Performance Testing (including Stability and Stress) of NMS product.
- Automation of performance use cases to increase efficiency.
- Co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams to ensure completion of the tests.
- Write, review and execute performance test cases based on the requirements and new features.
- Identify performance bottlenecks at system level to ensure the quality at delivery is very high.
- Automation and scripting experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in usage of tools like Wireshark, Pronto, JIRA, etc.
- Experience in working on cloud native applications is a plus
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics & communication/Computer Science
- Relevant experience in non functional testing specifically performance testing.
- Knowledge on OSS domain and FCAPS.
- Hands-on experience and good knowledge in scripting and automation.
- Hands-on experience in different types of performance tests (Stability, Stress)
- Good debugging and communication skill