Openings For Senior Test Engineer
Company: ALTEN CALSOFT LABS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Able to stay on scope and take responsibility for meeting milestones and deadlines
- Proactive with suggestions for improvements; thinks laterally; receptive to new ideas
- Work closely with a dynamic group of people in various time zones
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Develop and run test plans to find and root-cause defects
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing
- Design and develop automation scripts
- Run manual and automated tests
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Communicating with developers to resolve and debug issues.
- Reports to a team lead.
- Report test results, status, concerns, and risks
- Focus on test automation and research new methodologies of automated testing.
- Experience with Azure SQL
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Azure storage account
- Experience in MicroserviceS
UG :Any Graduate
- Selenium Testing
- API Testing
- Black Box
- Bug Tracking
- Software Testing
- Database Testing
- Automation Testing
- SQL Server
- Functional Testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com