opportunity For role of Automation test engineer with ecommerce client
Company: Allegis Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium webdriver
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Hands on experience in Unit test frameworks like Junit/TestNG
- Hands on Experience in Jenkins,Maven and Bitbucket
- Should have good knowledge of the SDLC, STLC and defect life cycle.
- Analyzing the Features and User Stories and design documents.
- Participating/providing inputs to Test Lead in preparing Test Plan/Test Strategy
- Preparing Test Scenarios, Test cases, test data setup
- Execution of test cases.
- Proficient in using QTest and/or JIRA or any test management tool.
- Should have been involved in different types of testing like System testing, Component integration testing,
- System Integration testing
- Support UAT teams
- Communicate and collaborate well within the team and all other stakeholders.
- Knowledge in SQL/Data base queries
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
- Automation Testing
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org