ORACLE DATABASE DEVELOPER
Company: Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Experience: From 5 to 10 year
Oracle DB Developer:
- Experience in migrating TSQL stored procedures and queries to Oracle PL/SQL
- Expert Hands-on install, configure, optimize, and document complex databases
- Expert Hands-on experience in Oracle database Migration
- Ability to install, configure, optimize, and document complex Oracle (RAC/A-Data-Guard/RAC One
- Node/Oracle VM)
- Ability to interact with clients and co-suppliers in clear and concise language. Ability to listen to and respond to the clients needs.
- Ability to logically approach a problem from definition through resolution.
- Ability to define a root cause analysis of an issue and explain causals, contributors and resolutions to clients and other team members
- Ability to work in team of UNIX, Cloud, Application, collaborative engineers, deployment and operations.
- Experience on Oracle Server Infrastructure upgrade
- Experience on Disaster Recovery Solution like Data-Guard.
- Migration of cross-platform Oracle databases from small, large to very large databases (Data-
- Pump, Oracle RMAN (TTS), Oracle Golden Gate)
- Oracle server-side scripting experience for batch scheduling, event, performance management
- Database Migration
- Disaster Recovery
- Golden Gate
- Oracle RACT
Send Resume to: email@example.com