Oracle Off Campus Drive 2022 | PLSQL Developer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Job Role: PLSQL Developer
Eligible: 2019/2020/2021 Batch
Job Description For Oracle Off Campus Drive 2022
- Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise.
- Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Skills Required For Oracle Off Campus Drive 2022
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process For Oracle Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview