Oracle off campus placement / QA Engineer / BE / B.tech / Freshers /Bangalore , Hyderabad , Gurgaon , India .
Company Website : oracle.com
Job Location : Bangalore , Hyderabad , Gurgaon
Position: QA engineer
Salary: Best in industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification Criteria : BE / B.tech
Eligibility Criteria : CSE / IT / ECE
- Deliver Quality Suites via automation by understanding test cases that are within Product scope & Requirements.
Responsible for Product Quality/Feature/scenario automation to continuously augment Test Suites.
- Optimize and enhance test code or frameworks as needed.
- Deliver Quality Documentation on Automation and enhance any existing automation.
- To be Passionate about Technology, look ahead for the Emerging trends. Ability to review the Architecture,
- Functional & Design Specifications to identify accuracy of test scripts.
- Team Work with Development and System Engineering in delivering the end results.
- Ability to Work independently with little guidance.
- Shall have 1 – 4 years’ proven product automation experience in Telecom Products. Knowledge of protocols and networking is mandatory. Product experience in IMS, VoLTE and RCS is advantageous.
- Strong Programming Skills in Scripting and have mastered Python and/or TCL and can understand existing test framework/test code to find reliability issues. Usage of tools and Continuous improvements are required. Knowledge on object oriented programming is required
- Savvy with Linux and Virtualization.
- Product automation expertise with any of these VoIP (SIP/H.323), Networking and IP Security Technologies is mandatory.
- Working on Embedded Systems with Linux/RTOS, and conversant with Multi-Processor, Switching with Configuration and debugging skills is desirable.
- Shall possess excellent verbal & communication skills, and expert in writing self-documentation for automation scripts.
- Shall possess good analytical and logical thinking to be able to come up with optimization of existing test code.
- Ability to contribute to regression testing on continuous basis.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Interview / Selection Process
- Written exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Round