Oracle Recruitment 2021 | Intern | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : Oracle
Company Website : www.oracle.com
Job Position : Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Oracle Jobs 2021 :
- Oracle Design is seeking current undergraduate students in their junior or senior year, as well as master’s students who are looking to enter the exciting world of User Experience (UX) Design in Summer 2022.
- We are a group of 600+ multi-disciplinary creatives from around the globe, dedicated to making the design profession more accessible and inclusive.
- Come and join our diverse and dynamic team to build state-of-the-art applications that connect, empower, and delight our users. We are excited to work with you early in your career!
- To be considered for an internship position with Oracle Design, you must meet the qualifications below. Please ensure that your application clearly indicates that you meet these qualifications either on your resume and/or by uploading additional documents such as a transcript.
- You are a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student in your junior or senior year, or a master��s student in a graduate program
- You have a passion for design and a burning interest in entering the UX Design field; extensive design experience is not required as a pre-requisite, and we encourage non-traditional backgrounds (e.g., you might be studying fine art, architecture, psychology, brand and marketing, engineering, or other courses of study.)
- Available full-time, 40 hours per week during the work week for a 8 -10 week period during summer 2022.
Skills Required for Oracle Jobs 2021 :
- Emerging creative professional with a passion for crafting experiences for a diverse community of users
- Excited to bring your unique voice and perspective to Oracle Design’s creative team
- Inquisitive and open-minded, collaborative and an awesome teammate
- Interested in becoming an excellent storyteller: passionate about improving creative techniques to tell a compelling story
- You don’t already know everything, and love to learn; open to consuming quantitative and qualitative data to refine your assumptions
- Have deep empathy and a passion for understanding people, uncovering their values and unspoken needs, and crafting solutions with these values and needs at the heart of it all
- You may have learned your craft through formal training in school or passion projects and hobbies. For many, it is a combination of both.
- Have specific skills, or the desire to grow your skillset in one or more of the following areas: Strategy & Innovation, UX & UI Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more
- You might currently be studying, or enrolled in coursework in one or more of the following areas: user experience, graphic/visual design, motion design, game design animation, photography, behavioral science,
- interface design, multimedia design and technology, entrepreneurship courses, product design, industrial design, human factors, design thinking, information design, civil engineering, service design, or other relevant coursework
- Your major(s) or area of study could include Product Design, Computer Graphics Technology, Graphic Design Technology, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, Computer Science, Information Science/Information Systems, Information Architecture, Data Analytics, Data Science, Anthropology,
- Psychology, Philosophy, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Behavioral Science, and more (if you’re a creative problem solver and wanting to explore a career in UX, and don’t see your major listed here, please still apply!)
- When you submit your application, we would love to see a few examples of design-related work you’re most proud of that highlights your ability to work with teams, think outside of the box, think strategically, and communicate through a visual medium.
- These examples can be pulled from school projects, passion projects, or from any other previous work experience.
- You might share a link to an existing website, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok or other social media site, or even an art portfolio.