OSI Systems Recruitment Software Development Intern 2022
Company: OSI Systems
Job Role: Software Development Intern
Eligible: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Description For OSI Systems Recruitment 2022
- Intern shall be responsible for developing the features and the tools for the product.
- He/she will also pariticipate in code quality improvement activities such as writing unit test cases using Junit framewok for Java code developed by team and fixing the static code analysis issues.
- He/She should be able to collaborate effectively with development team to write effective code and unit test cases to improve code coverage and detect defects early in the development cycle.
- He/She should be adhering to the schedules, standards and quality processes and procedures of the Organization.
- Understand the product functionalities and code in depth for writing unit test cases.
- Able to write positive, negative and edge conditions unit test cases using Junit framework
- Unit testing & debugging of production software
- Understanding of code coverage tools such as cobertura
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process.
- Good in usage of software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, Static Code
- Analyzer tools, Debugging tools
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior
- management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
Skills Required For OSI Systems Recruitment 2022
- BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
- Required 0 to 1 years of Software development experience using several of the skills and
- technologies mentioned below
- Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Candidates should have knowledge in the following skills and technologies:
- Multi-Threading concepts – Executor framework
- Data structures and collections framework
- Socket/networking programming
- Operating System: Windows,
- MVC Framework: Spring MVC, Struts, JSF
- Persistence Frameworks: Hibernate
- Java Frameworks: Junit
- Web Services: knowledge on RESTful Web Services Using Spring MVC, SOAP
- Scripting Languages: JSON
- IDE Tools: Eclipse IDE
- Configuration Management Tools: knowledge on GIT, and CI tools like Jenkins
- Databases: MS SQL server , Postgress, SQL Server Queries, Stored procedures
- Voice out issues and seek proactive help from other team members
- good verbal/written communication skills with very good teaming skillsGood time management and organizational skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
Selection Process For OSI Systems Recruitment 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview