PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile : PowerSchool
Company website : www.powerschool.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0-2 years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For PowerSchool Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For PowerSchool Jobs 2022 :
- This position, under the general direction of the Lead and/or Manager, Software Engineering, will be responsible for technical and development support for our award-winning K-12 software.
- This role will implement, code, build, and test new features, maintain existing features, and develop reports that will include components, data models, customization and reporting features for our products.
- Additionally, this position will gather and refine requirements, develop designs, implement, test and document solutions to produce the highest quality product and customer satisfaction.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or
- updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Assist in implementing new web application software features and products following best practices such as
- authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for
- familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Assist in developing software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
- Skills Required For PowerSchool Jobs 2022 :
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Working toward bachelor’s degree (computer science or information technologies preferred) or recent graduate
- Some knowledge of current web client technologies including ability to become proficient with HTML, CSS,
- Some knowledge of Java, Spring (IoC), Hibernate, JPA, JAX-RS and/ or .net
- Basic understanding of SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent in