Project Associate jobs in Hyderabad at CGG
Company Name: CGG Recruitment 2021
Post Name: Project Associate Jobs
No of Posts: Various
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply: 01/09/2021
- Post Name: Project Associate
- Essential Qualification and Experience:: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology (MBA/MCA) At least 2 years of experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications support and implementation/Software Development Experience in IT role (Software Developer/ Business Analyst/Project Associate) or Project Management Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process will be an added benefit (and not a pre-requisite) Stakeholder’s consultation Government Projects – Knowledge of various scholarships schemes implemented by Central Government, State Government Organization will be preferred. Good Communication & Inter-Personal skills Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Skill Set: Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process Stakeholder’s consultation Government projects – Candidates having exposure/Knowledge of IT systems/ online services implemented by Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory bodies, other Non-Governmental Organizations will be given preference. Must have good communication and Inter-personal skills Must be able to work on Computers/Tablets/Mobile
- Looking for candidates with more than 3+ years of relevant experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications.
- Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of the application.
- Candidates applied in the last 6 months are not Eligible
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Data verification in excel files, comparison of data in multiple excel files/sheets.
- Verification of data in excel file with PDF documents
- Preparation of process flow diagrams and functional requirement document (FRD)
- Coordination with help desk team and development team for resolving issues if any reported by users of the system.
- Any other support work assigned.