PTC Off Campus Drive 2021 | Product Analyst | BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Company Website : www.ptc.com
Job Position : Product Analyst
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For PTC Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For PTC Jobs 2021 :
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and partners regarding implementation, customization, deployment, and optimization of our PLM applications (Windchill PDMLink®, Windchill ProjectLink® etc.)
- Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities. The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment.
- To do so, you provide high-quality support service to our customers and partners, minimizing their efforts, eliminating risks, and with best support experience.
- Use of your technical and industry-specific IT knowledge to provide extended support activities (technical trainings, webinars, mentoring etc.)
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees.
- Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to independently take on new challenges.
Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the team.
- Provision of our ITIL-based services with the aim of continuous quality improvement (ISO 9001:2015)
- Primary working hours will be in Europe or North America hours as required
- Skills Required For PTC Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- Experience working with technically diverse teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills for English
- is required, however, other international languages such as German, French is a plus
0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in a related support, services field that comprises of technical and soft skills.
- A strong capacity and desire to develop personalized customer service and communication skills. The candidate is expected to understand and relate to customers’ needs while effectively managing customer expectations. A strong background in technical and customer support is desired.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple urgent issues in parallel.
- The confidence, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage and direct customers during urgent and/or critical situations.
- The desire to learn new skills, coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization. The ability to work with teammates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission.
- Presentation skills to prepare and present to large or small groups on technical and functional topics.
- Strong experience on implementing or supporting Client-Server architecture or Multi-tier applications including practical knowledge of core components such as Databases, Networking and Operating Systems.
- Exposure to functional or hands on knowledge on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or vCloud etc.
- Demonstrated ability to solve analytical problems with maintaining effective and precise investigation, documentation for issues, defects, and customer use cases.
- Object-Oriented programming background preferably in Java.
- An understanding of web and web services development including use of RESTful API’s, HTML and XML is preferred.