Pubmatic Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software QA Automation Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Job Role: Software QA Automation Engineer
Eligible: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job Description For Pubmatic Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, statistics.
- Proficient in designing, understanding and implementing algorithms.
- Drive improvements in the existing automation framework to improve quality and maintainability.
- Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence the product
- quality, software engineering productivity and development process maturity.
- Drive test effectiveness and efficiencies throughout the team.
- Drive research of industry trends and apply best practices in quality engineering practices used in evolving machine learning techniques.
- Keep current on new technologies and make recommendations on future direction for quality engineering as well as apply latest techniques and industry information as appropriate.
Skills Required For Pubmatic Off Campus Drive 2022
- Good understanding of designing part of scalable and maintainable automated testing solutions for large scale systems.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology, tools and process.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative and mentoring skills.
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS / IT/ EE / E&TC) or Master’s degree in Computer
- Science (MCS / MCA) from well- known Institutes / Universities
Selection Process For Pubmatic Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview