Python Developer @Kyndryl Bangalore
Experience: 5 – 9 years
Your Role and Responsibilities :
Experienced in Python and Python based frameworks
• Linux/Unix/Windows Admin skills a plus, with installation and configuration experience.
• Understanding requirements for the system components to be developed or updated.
• Creating and/or understanding conceptual and detailed designs for the system components being developed or updated.
• Coding additions or amendments to system components as directed by the project manager.
• Unit testing of new or amended code.
• Creating and executing test plans according to agreed project plans.
• Participating in implementation of new or amended systems.
• Escalation of issues as appropriate to the project manager.
• Following working practices used within the team.
• Providing Level 3 support – possibly after hours
• Linux/Unix shell scripting – proficiency with Linux and Python &Angular
• Good insight on the error reporting and logging, creating automatic statistics, role management.
• Good understanding of the ITSM concepts and detailed hands on work experience on the Transition, Production support activities.
UG :Any Graduate