Qa Analyst Tester
Company: QUADRANT RESOURCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Create, implement, maintain, and enhance test plans, test scripts, and test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned software systems to ensure compliance with software/system specifications.
- Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process.
- Maintain a high degree of error free programs, procedures, systems, and documentation on all software application releases.
- Anticipate potential software problems by creating exhaustive test scenarios that ensure comprehensive testing.
- Document all testing results in conjunction with test plans.
- Identify and analyse defects/test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Identify areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and use of metrics.
- Ensure that the project schedule is adhered to, and the work is completed according to the schedule.
- Manage processes for moving applications from test to production environments.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with peers in Product Development, Project
- Management, and Client Services, and with external clients.
- Attention to detail and accuracy will be the key for this position
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Skilled in QA system development and monitoring
- Experience with any automated browser testing tools such as Selenium will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Performance Testing
- Internal and external client-focused attitude with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share
- solutions with fellow team members
- Aptitude for learning, understanding, and applying concepts
- Able to work within a team and work independently
UG :Any Graduate
- Software Testing
- qa analysis
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org