QA Analysts – Walk – In on 11th June
Company: Ttec Digital Analytics India Pvt Ltd
Experience:5 – 10 years
Time and Venue
11th June , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
THE SKYVIEW 20, 10th Floor, North Tower, Hitech City Main Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Contact – Pavan Kumar ( 9010166452 )
Role Responsibilities/What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with Dev and QA teams in all aspect of the automation development process from requirement gathering through iterative develop-and-test cycles.
- Code reviews for other automation engineers
- Responsible for maintaining, improving and implementing QA automation Framework.
- Document and define QA automation processes.
Key Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years experience using Selenium WebDriver
- 3+ years designing automated test scripts for web-based applications
- 3+ years experience with SQL
- 3+ years with C#
- Adding and updating automation backlog and assigning tasks when applicable.
- Version control systems i.e. Git
- Experience with Jenkins or Maven
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Participate as QA resource on agile project teams
- Coordinate test script execution among agile project team.
- Experience with Rest API
- Analyze testing results to enhance future test plans and scenarios (including metrics and
- benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Identify, log, track and report bugs to QA management and development team
- Design, develop, maintain and document automated test framework and modules
UG :Graduation Not Required
- automation framework
- QA Testing
- selenium webdriver