QA Automation and Manual Engineer
Experience: 5 – 9 years
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- A strong lead by example management style, i.e. not afraid to get your hands dirty, passion for mentoring.
- Ability to analyze and translate business requirements and functional specifications into test requirements, test strategies• and test plans.
- Demonstrated background in successfully building up and managing high performing functional and Non-functional testing.
- Experience and in depth understanding of different phases of testing ST, SIT, UAT and Performance and Volume.
- Strong experience in implementing continuous testing with focus Automation and Manual Testing.
- Strong Debugging Skills Web Services Some knowledge in Java/Python Test automation experience with
- Strong Database testing exp.
- Strong Debugging Skills Web Services Some knowledge in Java – Test automation experience with Selenium/TestNG/Java.
- Strong background in test automation (UI, API), Performance and Volume testing, Test data setup, Data migration testing and Test environment management.
- Experience with JIRA and Xray test management tool.
- Experience in working in Agile environments.
- Proficient in software testing/designing test suites/business area of application under test/testing
- techniques/various testing phases/GUI design standards.
- Experience working on Selenium and Java.
- Exposure on Selenium Testing, Oops Concepts and Collections.
- Exposure on Maven and SQL
- Strong in testing process and defect life cycle
- Strong in analytical and debugging an issues.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Data structures, OOPS concepts and its applications.
- Comfortable in both Manual QA and Automation activities.
- Hands on experience in using & developing automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with quality standards and processes.
- Previous experience with automated testing (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium) as well as continuous integration software (e.g. Jenkins/Jules) will be preferred.
- Working experience in using Eclipse or IntelliJ IDE and Maven/Gradle Environments. – Awareness of DB Concepts and SQL.
- Thorough hands-on experience with all the levels of testing including Smoke, Usability, Functional, Integration,
- Regression, Re-testing, User Acceptance and System Testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile methodology as well as Defect/configuration management tools JIRA and ALM.
- Independently handle initiatives for QA with minimum to no hand-holding in their day-to-day activities. – Investigating,
- monitoring, reporting and driving solutions to issues.
- Able to provide feedback and updates to the project team and QA Manager, ensuring high quality and accuracy is prioritized.
- Able to produce plans, write and execute test cases, with regular communication to key product owners in a timely manner.
- Experience in Performance testing in JMeter will be a bonus.
- Be individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to end with minimal assistance.
- Organize daily scrum meetings and highlight any impediments.
- Understanding Business Requirements and Functional Specifications and develop a functional knowledge of the application.
- Coordinate with business to ensure user expectations and quality standards are met.
- Gather and analyze requirements.
- Participate in the Business Requirements Document (BRD) review and Functional Design Document review meetings.
- Provide input to the project testing estimates.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing the project test strategy.
- Prepare and review the test plan (test scenarios, conditions and data).
- Review and estimate change requests and modify the test plan if needed.
- Review and validate test results and defect reports.
- Defect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution, and reporting.
- Tasks status communication to Senior Test Analyst.
- Ensure testing commitments are met and communicate potential impacts to target dates to the Senior Test Analyst.
- Identify risks to testing and communicate to the Senior Test Analyst.
- Build and manage strong working relationships.
- Implement and monitor automated frameworks to assess functionality, regression, performance and quality of the product/application.
- Experience in independently writing and managing automation test suite for the application.
- Have a strong grasp on functional understanding of the application and able to recommend automation and process
- improvements in current process to stabilize releases.
- Adaptable to change and to a changing work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Help identify and implement new process improvements. Assist in existing process improvements. Adhere to all
- Testing processes and procedures.
- Conduct training for new Test team members.
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- Selenium Testing
- Automation Testing
- Software Testing
- Database Testing
- Performance Testing
- QA Testing
- Load Runner
- QA Analysis
- Selenium Webdriver
- Load Testing
- Test Cases
Send Resume to: email@example.com