QA Automation Testing-Appium/Cypress-Banking Domain only
Company: Optimum InfoSystem Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 4 – 9 years
- Experience in Testing mobile Apps and automation using any frameworks.
- Exposure to writing basic SQL.
- You know where it is most effective for an automated test to live. (Unit, Integration, E2E)
- You can speak the same language as the developers.
- You understand the benefits of manual testing but also the costs.
- You are continually trying to improve your testing skills..
- You will need to help solve the complex testing issues we face.
- Strong experience working with testing frameworks and tools similar to Selenium, Cypress, TestNG, Junit, Appium, Espresso, Postman, Rest Assured, jMeter etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and best practices including build and source control
- automation tools such as Jenkins, Git, MS Azure Devops
- Knowledge of test automation, Mobile Testing, TDD, BDD, functional testing, SIT, regression testing,
- performance testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing
- Several years of experience within software development and knowledge of an Agile software development process
- Good understanding of auto-scaling software solutions and monitoring tools (Splunk)
- Good understanding of the E2E system landscape
- Experience with API/Web Service testing
- Knowledgeable of banking processes and customer needs
- Experience within a DevOps culture and tools is a plus
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- Manual Testing
- Microsoft Azure
- QA Automation
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org