QA ENGINEER – AUTOMATION AND MANUAL TESTING
Contact Company:Augusta Infotech
Experience : 2 to 4 year
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review product requirement documents, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases and executing manual tests.
- Test Automation processes and tools.
- Proficient in browser Automation using Selenium or similar technologies.
- Maintain the customized automation framework and be able to develop enhancements.
- Maintain automation suite across various applications and releases.
- Perform peer code review for newly developed automated tests/scripts
- Own automation regression by working with team members and consolidating results to management.
- Participate in test automation planning.
- Support multiple concurrent projects of varying complexity with minimal supervision.
- Estimate and deliver accurate time-sensitive project results to the business.
- Review design and test documents to confirm business objectives have been accomplished.
- Understand the business strategy and objectives.
- Anticipates program release issues and takes initiative to correct, resolve, and escalate issues if needed to achieve requirements.
- Work collaboratively and closely with developers, designers, product managers, and users
- Perform quality checks for our web and desktop-based applications
- Responsible for the quality of the software & develop manual test case
- In-depth experience with cross-browser and cross-device testing
- Experience with bug and test management tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, Quality Center
- Good analytical skills and ability to develop comprehensive test scenarios based on specifications
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform Database queries & develop basic scripts.
- Ability to Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing. (Selenium, Silk Test, QTP, etc.).
- Worked on DevOps teams. is a plus
- Experience with API automation
- Able to develop QA processes and procedures.
- Detailed-orientated and strong analytical skills.
- Deep experience with front-end and back-end testing applications.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment and managing continuously changing business needs.
- Flexible and adaptable to new and changing project requirements.
- Able to work independently and be a strong team player.
- Experience with non-functional testing tools (performance, security, and stress testing). [is a plus.
- Able to participate and contribute to training sessions, presentations, and meetings
- Software QA
- Software Quality Assurance
- Manual Testing
- White Box
- Silk Test
- Performance Testing
- QA Engineer
- Black Box Testing
- Automation Testing
- Test Scenarios
- Test Cases
UG:Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization