QA – MANUAL TEST ENGINEER
Company: Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Experience: 3 to 7 year
- Functional QA resource with at least 3+ years of experience in web-based testing, good to have
- cloud application testing knowledge (optional).
- Basic knowledge on Oracle SQL for running the queries in the backend.
- Knowledge on reporting tool like Rally / JIRA (or any reporting tool)
- Knowledge on Cisco process is a plus (Optional)
- Understanding of SFDC (Sales Force) (Optional)
- Good understanding of the Software development and test life cycle.
- Expertise in writing Functional and Regression test cases based on the user stories / Functional documents.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Participate in scope discussions with the Analyst team.
- Write Functional and Regression test cases.
- Execute the SIT, Functional and Regression test cases.
- Publish the test results to the stake holders.
- Defect reporting and triaging.
- Work with cross track development team to triage the blocking issues and track them to closure.
- Attend the daily scrum meetings.
- Participate in Daily status meetings with the cross tracks.
- Publish the Daily QA status report to the lead.
Please share below details
- Total Exp
- Current Location
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice period
- Current Company
- Test Engineering
- QA Testing
- Oracle SQL
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- Functional Testing
Send Resume to: PV00692418@techmahindra.com