QA – Manual Tester
Company: ROLLING ROCK SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
- The job responsibilities include:
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Technical knowledge and experience are a basic requirement for this kind of role.
- The Testing Engineer also needs to be tactful and diplomatic to maintain a good working relationship with the software developers.
- Other skills and competencies that employers look for are:
- Experience: 4-6 years in Manual Testing.
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product.
- Decision making ability.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.