QA Manual Tester
Company: Vienna Consultancy Services
Experience:2 – 5 years
Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Pune)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the user stories in different sprints of the project.
- Analysis of requirements.
- Preparation of test cases and test documents.
- Preparation of test data and executing the test cases.
- Tracking defects.
- Responsible for managing and executing tools planning and testing procedures.
- Perform the task of writing test case reports.
- Review Test requirements, Create Test Plans and Test Strategy documents.
- Participate in reviews and meetings.
- Experience in Functional, Integration Testing, Regression Testing.
- Good at Testing Web Based Applications.
- Good exposure in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Good at bug-reporting and bug-tracking.
UG :Any Graduate
- Software Testing
- Manual Testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com