QA – MANUAL TESTER
Company: Replicon Software (India) Pvt Ltd
Experience: 3 to 8 year(s)
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Apply your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice and foster testability, accessibility, privacy and other advanced quality concepts across all Replicon products.
- Responsible for improving developer and automation engineering team’s test coverage
- Ensuring the code provided is tested at the appropriate level (unit test, integral/functional, UI)
- Identify defects and test application from the end user perspective, understanding the domain
- Write clear, actionable defect reports.
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure quick turnaround on fixes
- High adaptability to frequent requirements changes and flow through deployment releases
- High ability to multitask and work on multiple streams during the day
- Able to detect scalability and reliability issues in the application
- Exposure in testing web services using SoapUI or similar tools
- Ability to read requirements and build test coverage
- Ability to learn the product quickly
- Ability to demo the application or a defect
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Holding ISTQB certifications higher than Foundation level is a plus
- Previous 1-5 years of experience in QA, customer success management, solution engineering, or product support.
- Basic in programming in any object-oriented language
- Manual Testing
UG: Any Graduate