QA Software Tester:
Company: Navia Markets Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. Candidate will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Need to ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Your work will include:
- Ability to understand application requirement given by business team and he should be able to prepare documents for test cases, test scenarios for provided requirements.
- Exposure in web application and Mobile app (iOS or Android) testing and its documentation (i.e. test plan, test cases, test report etc.)
- Familiarity with different type of software testing techniques. i.e. Functional Testing, regression testing, sanity, and smoke, Browser based testing, Responsive application testing.
- Knowledge in defect/ bug reporting and its life cycle.
- Knowledge of web services testing (REST and SOAP).
- Contribution to post-implementation and production support as required.
- Knowledge of Selenium or any testing software would be an added advantage.
- web application
- software testing
- Automotive Testing
- manual testing
- Regression testing
- Mobile app
- Functional Testing
- Stock Broking
- Smoke Testing
Send Resume to: eswanth@tradeplusonline. com