QA Team Lead (Manual + Automation)
Company: Reval Analytical Services Pvt Ltd
Experience: 5 – 7 years
Location: Indore, Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defining & managing testing strategies, estimation, test plans, test data, schedules, plan execution and issue tracking.
- Define quality standards, testing guidelines, templates, process in accordance with the Agile methodology and company needs.
- Working with all stake holders to ensure that the quality metrics is reviewed, closed and agreed upon.
- Work allocation, setting team goals, query resolution, setting deadlines, review test scenario creation and team grooming and training activities.
- Recruiting, mentoring, personal and professional development of new team members.
- Enforcing automations over manual testing, new technologies research and adoption.
- Manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Reporting status, escalations, risks and contingency plans to the stake holders.
- BE/BSc in Computer Science or related field.
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Total Years of Experience:
- Notice Period:
- Current Location:
UG :B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
- Team Leading
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com