Qcentum Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 For UI Developer
Job Title: UI Developer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / Any Graduate – 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch
- B.E / B.Tech / Any Graduate
- Eligibility: Freshers
- 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch can apply
- Design and implement components and features of the web UI using various front-end technologies, languages, and frameworks.
- Basic, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of latest UI trends.
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, web standards, accessibility standards.
- Self-learning abilities.
- Highly creative and self-inspired approach
- Deep understanding of user experience and ability to analyze and test the usability
- Design websites with responsive design.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.