QE – AUTOMATION ENGINEERS/LEAD- NIGHT SHIFT
Company: GSPANN Technologies INC.
Experience: 4 to 9 year
Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Gurgaon/Gurugram
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop test strategy, test planning and test approach for products
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test scenarios and test cases and, for Web based, Mobile, Desktop and API
- applications across different platform offerings.
- Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams. Develop
- maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams.
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage for automation. Detect and report defects
- and close follow up to ensure closure of issues.
- Assess and bring continuous improvements to the overall quality
- Work closely with the development team to debug any issue
- Participate in scrum calls with customers and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to POC on the upcoming toolsets
- Conduct Root cause analysis for the production defects and improve test assets
- Work on refactoring the existing framework as per the requirement.
- Expertise in Functional Testing for Web, API and Desktop applications of SDLC models, test methodologies,
- requirement comprehension, test planning, test preparation, test bed setup, test execution, test report generation,
- risk mitigation, effort estimation, schedule tracking with sign-off accompanying release notes.
- Prior experience in designing automation frameworks from scratch or work on an existing one.
- Knowledge of API Testing & Database tools such as Soap UI and Postman
- Thorough understanding of Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retro. Must be responsible to
- drive sprints or release to closure.
- Hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium along with Java is desirable. Experience with CI with
- Jenkins or other tools.
- Good knowledge of behaviour-driven development frameworks like Cucumber.
- Well-versed with Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Experience in user acceptance testing.
- Should be excellent in writing functional and technical documentation.
- Must have strong analytical skills and should be detail oriented.
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Postman Apirestassured
- API Testing
- Automation Testing
- Test Driven Development
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization