Quality Analyst – Testing
company: Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Experience: 4-5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
- Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of tes services.
- Contribute to test automation scripting standards and best practices.
- Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
- Report and document defects found during test cycles.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams to
- ensure completion of all deliverable within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Being up-to-date with business understanding to be able to play a proxy BA role if needed.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Performing user acceptance and manual testing.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in functional, manual testing.
- Good verbal and written communication: Ability to understand business cases.
- Knowledge of writing test scenarios and test cases.
- Knowledge of writing functional, flow, RFC documen ts.
- Should be able to understand new projects easily.
- UI testing/multiple browser/App testing experience.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Understanding of technical requirements.
- Experience of working in agile teams.
- Excellent documentation Skills.
UG :Any Graduate
- Quality Analysis
- Software Testing
- Manual Testing
Send Resume to: email@example.com