Quality Assurance – Engineer – Automation & Manual
Company: Info Edge India Ltd.
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Location: Noida (WFH during Covid)
Roles and Responsibilities
As a testing engineer / senior testing engineer you will :
- Define and identify appropriate test scenarios, deliver bug free products and automate tested solutions.
- Ensure the tested solutions complies with coding and testing standards.
- Create, document and coordinate the deployment of manual and automated tests for complex systems in an agile environment using agile methodology.
- Analyze and report test case findings and provide assistance in the development of automated regression test suites.
Required Skills :
- Excellent aptitude and reasoning with understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Automation testing experience using Selenium Web Driver, Java, TestNG and build tools like Maven/ANT/Gradle.
- Experience working with cross functional teams to identify and define appropriate test scenarios in agile environments
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, Electrical
- Manual Testing