Quality Controller – Manual / Content Testing
Company: NIIT Ltd.
Experience: 2 to 5 year(s) of
- Understand and execute test cases.
- Find bugs and describe them in a concise and clear manner and in customer-facing language.
- Create test logs.
- Understand LMS behavior .
- Understand different accents.
- Understand client requirements and share correct inputs to client accordingly.
- Candidates should be able to find bugs against the following scope:
- Read-through (for language and project-specific standards)
- Candidates should have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Validate documents at each testing stage (Handover document, self-review sign-offs and logs).
- Share bug reports with the development team.
- Adhere to the defined QC processes.
- B.Tech / BCA Candidates
Experience and Skills :
- Proficiency English language
- 2 to 5 year of Experience
- Open to work in rotational shift. ( WFH as of now / Cab will be provided for both side once office resume)
- Must have an outgoing personality and skills in speaking, organizing, listening, leadership, communication and decision making.
- Well organized and customer focused.
- Proficient in Computer (MS Office).
- Attention to detail and an ability to work easily with others.
- Ability to work independently in a flexible and adaptable manner.
- Working globally, covering different time zones and languages is key
- Performance Testing
- content testing
- LMS Testing
- Software Testing
- Database Testing
- Manual Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Functional Testing
- Quality Control
Send Resume to: Jasleen.9a.Kaur@niit.com