Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 For Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
B.E / B.Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
Year of passing – 2022
Min – 70% aggregate in UG
No Standing Backlogs
3 Years Bond
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security,performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
- Salary: 4.25 LPA – 4.75 LPA
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.